Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
file path is not getting populated in the dialog param
Lohit
Hi I have prob,not able to populate the file path of the asset using the dialog-param. Attached is the code snippet Im using,is anything Im going wrong.Can some one help..
Condition1: If I use "immediate=true" tag, the image is getting imported fine but the file path doesnt get populated.
Conditon2: If I doesnt use immediate dialog-param the file path is getting populated but the image doesnt get imported.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Hi. Could you give some more details as to your set-up?
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd
Lohite
These are the environment set up I'm on..
TS 7.1
w2k3
Virage Media Bin 7.1
rodigz
check the out of the box.
/opt/iw-home/examples/Templating/templatedata/ecm/press-release-immediate
rodigz
add
arearelpath