Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CVS Connector
System
Has anyone used the CVS Connector for OpenDeploy? I am trying to deploy content from CVS to a target web server using an OD Base server running on the TS Server. I am looking for documentation to tell me if the content is pulled from CVS to a location on the TS Server prior to being sent to the target server or if it reads from CVS and, without writing to disk, sends that content directly to the web server.
I'm hoping for an answer and a pointer to appropriate documentation for the CVS Connector.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Ok, not much in the way of Documentation, however, I have answered my question. I looked at the example configuration file for the the CVS Payload connector located here:
ODHOME\adapters\payload\scm\cvs\conf\CVSCheckoutConfig_example.xml
It clearly shows a working directory on the ODBase server which, in my case, is also the TS Server, so it does pull the content down onto the TS server and then deploys it from there out to the target web server.
ISCBorisB
Just a terminological note - TS calls this stuff "Payload Adapters", not Connectors.
Using that may help you with the Search, for both Forum and Documentation