Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Get EditTime of a document
shahbm
Hi there,
I want to get the edit time of a document programmatically (as shwon in desksite/filesite).
here is my code to get the edit time:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dim nDoc As IManage.IManDocument
nDoc = oDatabase.GetDocument(strdocid, strversion)
accessTime=(nDoc.AccessTime.ToString)
editDate=(nDoc.EditDate.ToString)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
i get
accessTime =11/04/2011 3:01:35 PM
editDate =11/04/2011 12:00:00 AM
and the actual values shown in desksite are,
accessTime =11/04/2011 3:01:35 PM
editDate =11/04/2011 2:52:48 PM
as u can see, the edit time value is not right. What I have determined is that the Edit Date/Time appears to be from the History when the last time the document was saved after a change was made. Checking out the document and checking it in without saving does not appear to change the Edit Date/Time.
can u pls telll me how to get it correctly?
Regards,
shahbm
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KrishnaMohan
Hi
I am not sure but the issue could be through programatically it is returniing date in dd/mm/yyyy format, so it shows time by default as 12:00 AM. But I will check and confirm it.
Regards
Krishna Mohan Reddy N
Payroll Software
Migrateduser
Use EditTime, not AccessTime.