Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWGEN XSL question
namithapai
Hi,
Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1 - Linux
I am just moving to xsl's and would appreciate some help. I have a simple dcr and xsl to create resultant pages with (jsp) extension. I have the entries in templating.cfg and am able to generate the pages as expected by clicking "Generate" on the form.
When I try to execute iwgen CLT, it get an error that says "could not create". No logs are generated.
I tried giving the entire path from mount as well as just from templatedata. I am logged in as root , so permissions should not be an issue.
The manual just describes the process as
"Both iwgen and iwregen use an underlying low-level presentation template compiler,called iwpt_compile.ipl. This compiler is available for your use and is beneficial when you develop, test, and debug presentation templates.
The presentation template compiler, iwpt_compile.ipl, is a command-line tool that uses the data records, Perl code, and iw_xml tags to produce output. You can use the presentation template compiler when you develop new tags."
Does this mean CLT will work only for perl presentation templates and not XSL?
The reason I want to use CLT instead of GUI is because, I want the preset the file name and path. I also want to successively use many xsl's against the same dcr for different outputs. So I want to do all the processing in the workflow.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
use xalanTransform to generate from XSL PT + XML DCR (see CLT usage).
namithapai
Thanks a lot. That helped a great deal.
Some more questions
When I use the XalanTransform CLT, it gives me an error message
"error while loading shared libraries: libxalan-c.so.110: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
This file exists in the "lib" directory with 775 permissions. Does this mean it is missing a symlink or something? Could not find anywhere what the link should be? Can you please help?
namithapai
Added it to library path and now it works.
manubhai
Hi,
I am facing the same issue,when i run the CLT XalanTransform using DCR and XSL path.I get this error.
" XalanTransform: fatal: libxalan-c1_1.so: open failed: No such file or directory"
any help would really be appreciated.
stya
namithapai,
Could you let me know the exact steps followed.
Where to place the jar file and do we need to run any build for this .
Could you provide some more information on this.
Thanks,
stya