Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwatunlock command trigger bug
mmb
I have noticed a bug in the
iwatunlock
command trigger.
On Solaris TSv5.5.2 , the iwatunlock command trigger reports and looks for an "Unlock" event in the /var/adm/iwevents.log
When a file is unlocked the event id that is written to the log is actually "UnLock" (capitalised L) so the iwatunlock trigger never picks up on an unlock operation.
I got around this by registering my own UnLock event trigger with iwat.
Hope that this is useful.
thanks,
- mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnjamesmarsh
If you are the Teamsite administrator you could always fix the iwatunlock command by editing the script. I have just done this on a development instance.
Adam Stoller
I just checked, and this has now been registered as a bug (36160) - please contact Support to get your customer name associated with it.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)