Hi,
I am using Deploy Task to deploy files from TS to Livesite Runtime. I believe that I can achive this functionality using external task also but there I need to run "iwodcmd" command through java which is not recommended in few posts.
Hence I am using Deploy Task where I have specified "odDeploymentName" as "test_deploy(i.e. xml)" and in od variables I have specified one variable "od_target".
The od_target is then used in deployment configuration file as <targetRules area="$od_target^">
As I have not specified any Class Name, hence I believe it should invoke "DeployURLExternalTask.java", but I am getting following logs after submitting the file from TS:
[left]
API: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Requested start of deployment test_deploy
API: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Calling server to start deployment test_deploy
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Received request to start deployment test_deploy.
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Starting job m167 for deployment test_deploy with parameters: {DEPLOYSUFFIX=, PAD6=null, JOBID=m167, LOGLEVEL=UNSPECIFIED, PAD3=null, ENDTIME=null, PAD5=null, MINUTEINV=0, HOURINV=0, SYNCH=true, REPAIR=false, VERIFY=false, EXTERNALTASKID=880132, YEARINV=0, REPEAT=false, WEEKDAY=null, PAD2=null, OWNER=atsder, KEYVALUES=area=/iwmnt/default/main/web/www_domain_com/WORKAREA/work
filelist=/iw-home/ts-home/servletd/temp/deploytask-filelist-45507.txt
od_area=/iwmnt/default/main/web/www_domain_com/WORKAREA/work
od_target=/iw-data/www.domain.com
, DEPLOYNAME=test_deploy, NO_RECUR=NO_RECUR, STARTTIME=Wed Aug 04 12:23:42 CEST 2010, RECURSET=NO_RECUR, PAD4=null, DAYINV=0, PAD1=null, MONTHDAYS=null, STARTDEPLOY=true, DESCRIPTION=, WEEKINV=0}
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 MultiTier Latch is null
CFG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 ***ERROR - - Deployment configuration object has no Deployment configuration information (an empty set).
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 (invalid configuration element)
Configuration information
name= : : isValid=no : use= : dictionary=
parent =
error vector=Set begin java.util.Vector [
vector size=6
(1) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key: OdCfgE0012
Message :
Parameters : Deployment configuration: "replicationFarmSet"
Details : OdCfgE0012:com.interwoven.config100.TDeploymentConfiguration
] (1) Element end
(2) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key:
Message : CfgError: Logger was null!!!
Parameters
Details : com.interwoven.config100.TDeploymentConfiguration
] (2) Element end
(3) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key: OdCfgE0012
Message :
Parameters : filters: includePattern
Details : OdCfgE0012:com.interwoven.config100.TFiltersCfg
] (3) Element end
(4) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key:
Message : CfgError: Logger was null!!!
Parameters
Details : com.interwoven.config100.TFiltersCfg
] (4) Element end
(5) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key: OdCfgE0012
Message :
Parameters : filters: includePattern
Details : OdCfgE0012:com.interwoven.config100.TFiltersCfg
] (5) Element end
(6) Element begin [Message class: 103
Message key:
Message : CfgError: Logger was null!!!
Parameters
Details : com.interwoven.config100.TFiltersCfg
] (6) Element end
] Set end java.util.Vector
CFG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 ***ERROR - - Deployment configuration object has no Deployment configuration information (an empty set).
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Routed Multi Tier = null
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 DNR End Target = false
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 DNR DeploymentJobInitialSource = false
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Is this End Node false
CFG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 ***ERROR - - Deployment configuration object has no Deployment configuration information (an empty set).
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 ***ERROR - Failed to processing config file /iw-home/OpenDeploy/OpenDeployNG/conf/test_deploy.xml
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Completed session queue capacity reached. Removed oldest session.
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Removing session m167
ENG: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 ***ERROR - Failed starting deployment: test_deploy
API: 2010-08-04 12:23:42 CEST GMT+02:00 Error encountered while starting deployment test_deploy
Error: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE., Failed to processing config file /iw-home/OpenDeploy/OpenDeployNG/conf/test_deploy.xml
[left]
[/left]
However, it is working fine if I run the same test_deploy.xml through "iwodcmd" command.