Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
site map Tab
Mikowo
Hi,
Using TS 7.2
Windows 2003
How do we remove and add site Map tab?
Some roles have the tab and some don't?
I've looked at the role.xml file to see if it was added from there, but it doesn't look like it...
Any guidance,
michel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I haven't tested this, but I'm guessing it is related to the Branch-specific privileges/LiveSite Permissions/Edit Site Map permission in the Role Admin Console.
OOTB Administrator and Site Manager have this permission.
Hope that helps.
~Jeff
Faizi
Based on users role site map tab will appear in CCPro.
Administrator and Site Manager role has access to Site Map tab (As Jeff already told). You can play with roles if you have master role and check the effect on content center UI.
Mikowo
Hi,
Using 7.2.0 is buggy and I can't use the interface to add/remove sometime.
I was able to remove
-edit site
-edit site map
and this didn't have any effect, I need to find out in the role.xml what are action I should remove.
Faizi
Using 7.2.0 is buggy and I can't use the interface to add/remove sometime.
Do you confirmed from support about this?
If not then raise a bug to support team.