Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Crash
romil_rose
Environment:-
TS 6.7.1 SP1
Solaris 10
Our teamsite server gets crashed. It shows:-
The Interwoven Web Daemon was unable to contact the Interwoven Servlet Engine. The Interwoven Servlet Engine may be down, or running on an unexpected host or port.
I have searched the forum and tried the solutions provided in those threads, but havn't found anything. I have also tried following things:-
# ./iwreset -a
Performing /web/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwutildreset ...
Resetting iwserver. This operation takes some time
Please wait...
ERROR:5000013: Unable to establish connection with server
I have checked the 8080 port:-
# ps -ef | grep 8080
root 12860 2863 0 14:40:21 pts/7 0:00 grep 8080
# ps -ef | grep httpd
nobody 21602 1022 0 Aug 06 ? 0:20 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 1023 1022 0 Jun 21 ? 0:19 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 1024 1022 0 Jun 21 ? 0:19 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 2024 1022 0 Jun 24 ? 0:19 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 1025 1022 0 Jun 21 ? 0:22 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
root 1022 1 0 Jun 21 ? 32:08 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 1026 1022 0 Jun 21 ? 0:22 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 1027 1022 0 Jun 21 ? 0:22 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 28977 1022 0 Feb 09 ? 0:09 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
nobody 21684 1022 0 May 26 ? 0:04 /usr/apache/bin/httpd
root 12939 2863 0 14:40:48 pts/7 0:00 grep httpd
I am attaching the log files. Any help is really appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
This is really bad:
2010-08-04 09:19:25,317 ERROR org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/iw-cc] - There was a fatal error reading the configuration files. The servlet cannot start.
com.interwoven.ui.base.config.FatalConfigurationException: error.get_trusted_client
You might want to backup the iw-home/servletd/work directory. Then rename or remove the work directory. Run iwreset -a afterwards. It should recreate the directory.
romil_rose
I reboot the server machine and now teamsite is up & running...
But not sure why it got crashed and not coming up..
Anyways, thanks for the input mart2001. I'll keep this in mind so that next time I don't have to reboot