I'm the sysadmin of TeamSite and one user's workarea seems to be completely dysfunctional. All other workareas are able to submit, get latest, etc, but for whatever reason this one workarea has multiple problems. It isn't just the user's computer or account. When I try to submit things for him from the sysadmin account I encounter the same problems. Here's a list of the issues and things I've found:
1. All files in all directories are displayed as edited, with an "X+" version number, even though nothing's changed - not even permissions - and no one has touched the files.
2. When we try to "Get Latest" on individual directories we get the following message:
"The Interwoven Web Daemon was unable to contact the Interwoven Servlet Engine. The Interwoven Servlet Engine may be down, or running on an unexpected host or port.
Please contact your system administrator."
I checked and nothing is out of the usual. The only other time I have seen this message is when new users Get Latest on their entire workarea, and it's a result of it taking a long time (but despite the message, the workarea is entirely updated anyway. Not the case with this user.)
3. When we try to submit files the submit window just hangs. No error message or browser timeout, even after 15+ minutes.
4. I see the following in the error log:
proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by /iw-cc/comman
d/iw.ccpro.update_workarea, referer:
http://teamsite.site.com/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.get_latestAnyone have any idea why an individual workarea would have these problems while the rest of Teamsite and all other workareas work just fine? Thanks.