Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Active Directory - Users are not displaying
Lohite
We have configured the Active Directory on our server and the corresponding entries are made in user_databases.xml. Im able to connect to the AD from TS and see all the groups, but the users are not getting displayed .
I there any setting I'm missing on AD?
Can anyone suggest on this...
TS 7.1
Windows 2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LooseCannon
Is your server configured to synchronize against AD on a timed schedule or are you running iwldapsync from the command line? Are you seeing any activity in the iwldapsync.log or updates to tsusers.xml?
Lohite
I have configured the AD details in the user_database.xml and as per iwldapsync is concerned, we are not executing anything...
LooseCannon
Once the AD schema and user_databases.xml file are setup you have to sync users in AD with TeamSite users. See page 132 of the TS Admin Guide under LDAP Synchronization.
krawisz
i had a similar problem in the admin UI where none of my AD groups were being displayed but they were being captured in the cache file. In the iw.cfg under the two sections that have domain_list=xxxxx, I simply changed the letters from domain_list=domain_name to domain_list=DOMAIN_NAME. All of my AD groups displayed after that.
Jim