Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Virtual Groups and OS Groups
erud
We have Teamsite 7.2 on Linux. We have a requirement where 4 xml files need to be generated based on on DCR. We will be using the .
Can virtual group execute the presentation template? or do they need to be in the OS group? since its a pearl based presentation template.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Groups do not matter. Users matter.
If you are using LDAP and non-OS users, then you must use XSL and not Perl based presentation templates to render the output.
HeMan10
What if I use PAM for authentication? do I still have to use XSLT PTs?
Thanks,
-H
nipper
I am pretty certain that PAM provides OS users, so no. If you can log on (say via telnet or ssh) to the server, that it is an OS user. The OS needs to be able to exec a process in that users name.