Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Auto Publish
MattP
I also posted this question in "Content Distribution"
Hi-
I have a few content authors that create content. They all work in the same workarea. I am planning on having them use submit direct to push files to staging. I then had planned on having OpenDeploy move files from staging to their respective web servers on a scheduled basis (every night or something). All is fine, BUT, this means I never get editions created. I would like to limit manual tasks, therefore would like to schedule an auto publish (say once a week). I was hoping to avoid using workflows, but I am open to all solutions. I know I could config a workflow to submit and publish, but that means every time a file is modified, an edition is created. Seems like a waste to me. Any ideas? AM I missing something obvious?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
(this has been responded to in Content Distribution)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Biswarup
HI,
I am very new to use of TeamSite. While going through the forum in Devnet, few places I could see the reference as "Content Distribution". Could you please tell me how to get this (URL) and do i need to have an Id to use the same. Presently I have the Support Id only.
Thanks You.
Warm Regards,
Biswarup.
Adam Stoller
The "OpenDeploy Product Line" I believe used to be called "Content Distribution" - in any event - that's the forum being referenced.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Biswarup
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I could browse through OpenDeploy ProductLine to gather knowledge on my queries.
Thanks again.
Warm Regards,
Biswarup.