Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
only 8 reports are coming out of 10 OOB reports
Richu
Hi All,
I am using TeamSite 7.1 and have successfully installed reportcenter. But when I click on the report center link, in the UI it shows only 8 reports. (DAS activity and Deployment activity are missing).
Theoretically, it should show all 10 reports.
Can anyone guide me on how to troubleshoot this issue.
Thanks,
Richa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Richu
To be more descriptive, I have done all the basic configuration steps for report center like configuring the database deployment section in odbase.xml, eventReportingConfig.xml files.
Also while installing odbase , it asks for enabling event reporting and we selected yes.
Please let me know if any additional configurations are required for getting the DAS and Deployment Activity reports in Reports UI?
Are we missing any jar file?
Please help.
Thanks,
Richa
Guerin
I'm having a similar problem, Installation was performed without a hitch. except NONE of the OOTB reports are showing up. I have no idea where these reports should be found.
Guerin
Still cannot get any OOB reports to show up after successful install of Report Center.
Any ideas?