Hi,I have a requirement to generate multiple HTML files based on the input fields in the DCR. What I am trying to find out is there any possibility to do this one tpl only? I looked at documents, and found out that iwgen allows me to generate the HTML. Could not find more on this as this came very urgent to me and hence posting here. Anyone familiar with such case and can guide on this is appreciated.ENV: TS 6.5 sp3 on windows server 2003Thanks,Amit
Thanks Jagan.I checked that and it will work for file generation. The one thing that I am unsure about is to preview the file. If I have to generate two more htmls and then one from tpl directly which I would like to preview. Is it possible that the tpl used to generate external HTML can be used to preview also?Thanks,Amit
Hi Adam,your first understanding is correct. I checked iw_ostream tag which will allow me to generate the required output files and yes I will create the links to these external files on my main page. But there is a section for Advanced users on the HTML help page of iw_ostream, it says If this tag generates additional output files, and the template is being "previewed" (see -iw_pt-preview in the FLAGS documentation of TeamSite:T::iw_pt), then the <iw_ostream> tag will exit with an error message.Is this something that I have to take care of.Thanks,Amit