Hi,
I recovered a Teamsite store from Tape backups. That Teamsite server has been de-commisioned. Its a TS 6.5 store. After getting the store directory from /iw-store, I tried activating the store using "iwstoreadm" and the store activated but after some days , store de-activated by itself. Now when I am trying to activate it again , I m getting error :"Unable to activate store: I/O error" .
In the trace log I saw this error :
Store /iw-store/wholesalebup: 1 objects found in the log file.
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:16 2010] Storage Manager: unable to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57 error 13
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:16 2010] Storage Manager: Retrying to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:17 2010] Storage Manager: unable to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57 error 13
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:17 2010] Storage Manager: Retrying to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:18 2010] Storage Manager: unable to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57 error 13
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:18 2010] Storage Manager: Retrying to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:19 2010] Storage Manager: unable to create directory /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/d57 error 13
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:19 2010] TModification::Commit: WritePoint failed: object ID = 34D5700, data size = 20
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:19 2010] Store /iw-store/wholesalebup: recovery failed, store is disabled.
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:19 2010] Failed to activate store 0x7b wholesalebup
[Thu Feb 4 15:45:19 2010] Shut down invalid store 0x7b at "/iw-store/wholesalebup"
When I check in /iw-store/wholesalebup/d3/d4d/ directory , there is no directory as "d57" .
Current TS server where I m activating the store is a 6.7.1 and the store is of 6.5. When I activated this store for the very first time, it activated but not anymore. Need help !
Regards,
Ankit