Hi all,I worked with my UNIX administrator to upgrade OpenDeploy from 6.2.0 to 7.2.1, and he kind of messed things up. We work in a pretty restricted environment where I do not have root access. Before he could start the upgrade, he ended up deleting all of the files under the current OpenDeploy directory. When we started the install of 7.2.1, it failed because the file /etc/defaultiwodhome pointed to an empty directory. I just ended up having them delete the defaultiwodhome file so the install would not recognize a previous install. After that, the install ran fine and OpenDeploy was installed. I was able to configure it and make everything work. However, I went to run the command /bin/iwodnonroot to change OpenDeploy to run as a non-root user, it was still pulling in an old config file that was referencing my previous version of OpenDeploy. I have looked all around for any config files that may be referencing the previous version, but have had no success.Would anyone have any ideas on where else to look for config files?Thanks