Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email attributes do not imported when check in Email
wasabi
Hi,
I am trying to import email from outlook into worksite by saving it to msg file and use Database.CreateDocument().
the email is imported successfully into worksite but the problem is I couldn't get the attributes such as from, to, received date, sent date to show in Filesite/Desksite.
Dragging an email directly into the filesite folder will inherits all the attributes.
Are there any properties that I have to set in order to get the attributes into worksite?
My Code snippet:
docIn = worksiteFolder.Database.CreateDocument();
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileAuthor, worksiteFolder.Database.Session.UserID);
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileOperator, worksiteFolder.Database.Session.UserID);
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileLocation, (IManDocumentFolder)worksiteFolder);
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileMessageUniqueID, messageID);
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileClass, "E-MAIL");
docIn.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileType, "MIME");
if (objMailItem.SenderName.Length > 0)
docIn.Description = objMailItem.Subject + "(" + objMailItem.SenderName + ")";
else
docIn.Description = objMailItem.Subject + "(" + objMailItem.SenderEmail + ")";
docIn.CheckIn(Path.Combine(path, "Mail.msg"), imCheckinDisposition.imCheckinNewVersion, imCheckinOptions.imDontKeepCheckedOut, ref errs);
docIn.Update();
Thank's
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You have to extract these properties from the MIME object and set them on the profile individually.
wasabi
Do you know which properties are they in the profile? are they custom properties? I couldn't find them.
Thank's