Hi everyone,I am using Teamsite 7.1 and i am working with workflow modeler.-->i am trying to deploy the file that i have attached in my workflow.-->so i need the name of the file and the path to give in the deployment config file.-->In my deployment config file i have used a substitution parameter and i need to have the full path and name of the file that i have attached in my Deploy Task(using ODvariablename)..I'll be really thankful if any one can help me with this.
... "Workflow Modeler - Custom Instantiation Screen and list of files" posted here few days back but still no success. -->In my deploy task i am not sure where to give this information(Script,Datasource or configurable) as doc doesnt specify it in details...
-->I have created a Task variable in my deploy task and assigned it a value String vpath = files.getVPath() and then i am referencing the variable vpath in my Open Deploy variable column.
...-->I am trying to access the ipl file using the following command as specified in the manual Workflow Modeler 7.1 User's guide page 94 "//TS_Server/iw-home/bin/perl c:/test.ipl".. -->I have tried to give the path in every way possible but its still not working.. kindly help me out here with how m i supposed to give the command attribute.. coz without this i cannot move further with development.. Thanks a lot for your help..
Thanks a lot for your help Crsb. i have created a custom instantaition page and i was able to get the list of attached files.. now you were absolutely right in mentioning that i may find it difficult in case of a filelist deployment..For that i have created a perl file with the logic and i am calling it through an external task command attribute.. but-->i am not able to access the perl file from the command attribute..i have perl.exe inside g:\Interwoven\Teamsite\iw-perl\bin\perl.exe on machine name nc006dev and i have my ipl file in C drive of the same..-->I am trying to access the ipl file using the following command as specified in the manual Workflow Modeler 7.1 User's guide page 94 "//TS_Server/iw-home/bin/perl c:/test.ipl".. -->I have tried to give the path in every way possible but its still not working.. kindly help me out here with how m i supposed to give the command attribute.. coz without this i cannot move further with development.. Thanks a lot for your help..
I'm assuming that c:/test.ipl is the C drive on the TeamSite server - not your client machine - right?
you can use this as cmd: "$IW_HOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe c:/test.ipl"
Yes adam c drive is on the teamsite server and not on client machine.Thanks crsb this command worked but i am getting stuck in the external task. i'll try and fix that out. thanks
are you always going to deal with one file or multiple files? if it is only one file then your idea of passing it as task variable might work, if it is multiple files then you definitely need custom deploy task.Do you really need to pass the file as parameter? wouldn't file list deployment work?