Hi Zaarin, currently I am trying to add some JavaScript code to the Component Properties window.I have not found the directory you have mentioned before "/TeamSite/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/web/base/util/headers.inl". I am working with TeamSite version 7.3 in Linux and in my installation the directory ../base just have these two folders: help and styles.Can you explain me how can I add the javascript code?Thanks in advance!
In 7.x version it will be found under Application Container ie under iw-cc.war. /iw-home/Application Container/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/base/util/headers.inlPlease refer the customization change and build process in the 7.x manual.
In 7.x version it will be found under Application Container ie under iw-cc.war. /iw-home/Application Container/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/base/util/headers.inlPlease refer the customization change and build process in the 7.x manual. Files should not be changed directly in the ApplicationContainer directory - instead, create the correct directory structure in customer_src or livesite_customer_src and then run make_toolkit or build.sh (respectively) to push the customization into place within the ApplicationContainer directory.