Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
why automatic submit job data capture form?
pdaly
I have a data capture form popup when I start my workflow via New Job with Two entries that are "select" fields and are "required". When I give them default values in my .wft file, the popup appears momentarily and then disappears AND (here's the strange part!) it triggers the Job to run without the operator being allowed to modify the "select" entries... (ie it acts like i've hit the "Run Job" button and submitted the Form).
Has anyone else seen this behavior???
Is this the way it is supposed to work???
Any way to change this behavior???
Thanks for any feedback...
My intent is just to have a
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
That is by default. If all the fields have default values the form will not show up. If you want to see the form show up please see the KB article
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49144
pdaly
thanks for that reference. used that approach to solve my problem!