Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite CCPro Customizing
Marge131
I am trying to remove items from the TeamSite menus by updating the ui_custom.xml file, but I can't find how to remove the icons that appear next to the "Edit" and "Compare Files" menus I removed.
Can somebody tell me how to remove the icons?
Thanks
[size=1][color=#0000ff][size=1][color=#0000ff][size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]<
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#a31515]link
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#ff0000]id
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]=
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff]_iw.ccpro.get_latest.link
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff] />
<
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#a31515]link
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#ff0000]id
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]=
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff]_iw.ccpro.preview.link
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff] />
<
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#a31515]link
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#ff0000]id
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]=
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff]_iw.ccpro.list_compare_files.link
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff] />
<
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#a31515]link
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#ff0000]id
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]=
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff]_iw.ccpro.edit.link
[/color][/size]
"
[size=1][color=#0000ff] />
[size=1][color=#a31515]
[/color]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]
[/size][/size][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]
[/color][/size]
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[/size]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
paul_iwov
Hi,
Do you mean to remove the icons of getlatest and import ?
Can you let me know if it is for the menu bar or under the Action list.
Migrateduser
maybe this?
[PHP]
[/PHP]
Untitled.png
Marge131
Yes I am trying to remove the icons from the menu bar on the right hand side.
Thanks
paul_iwov
Hi,
the below code would remove the icons and link of import and get latest,
paul_iwov
[php]
preserveSpace="true"
public="true">
refid="_iw.ccpro.get_latest.link"
icon="/teamsite/images/command_icons/icn_getlatest.gif"
onClick="fs_invoke_with_selection_or_current_directory"
preserveSpace="true"
public="true"/>
onClick="fs_invoke_with_current_directory"
icon="/teamsite/images/command_icons/icn_import.gif"
refid="_iw.ccpro.import_files.link"
preserveSpace="true"
public="true"/>
[/php]
Marge131
Thanks Paul, that worked.