Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing spar giving error java.io.IOException | Neegative seek offset
dibhus
Hi All,
I am trying to install a spar file and i am getting a following error in my logs :
spar.branch.create:
spar.workarea.create:
createbranches:
unpack:
[unzip] Expanding: /opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/AA_11042011.spar into /iwmnt/iwadmin/main/spars/WORKAREA/Installed/AA_11042011
BUILD FAILED
/opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/install_archive.xml:135: Error while expanding /opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/AA_11042011.spar
java.io.IOException: Negative seek offset
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Divyanshu
TS 7.2
Linux
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
Sounds like the spar may be corrupted.
a spar is just a decorated zip file.
try to opne it with 7zip or some other extraction tool.
dibhus
Thanks.
It worked spar was corrupt.
dibhus
Hi
I have another issue hope you could help me in this.
I have installed a spar the log says BUILD SUCCESSFUL but an error occured where i ran the command:
Error is like : Buildfile: install_archive.xml
Couldn't open /iwmnt/iwadmin/main/spars/WORKAREA/Installed/AA_11042011/meta-inf/install_location for write (No such file or directory). Please check your installation. at ./install_archive.ipl line 246.
I dont know why it is trying to search for install_location, i have seen many spars and none of them have this install_location file or folder.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Divyanshu
test_param.rptdesign
patc
Hi dibhus,
Im having the exact same issue with a spar at the moment. Have you or anyone else seen a fix for this install_location error when running install_archive.ipl
thanks.
****************
Actually I figured this one out with some further trial and error. The SPAR must have all the parent directories at root level. Mine have a single root folder which failed the build. thanks.
tec_iwov
it may be best to open a new thread or contact support as the initial issue was due to corrupted spar that has been resolved.