Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workarea items not visible to the TS users
dolly1
Hi All,
We are facing one strange issue with our teamsite server where after some duration specific users are not able to see any items inside the workarea. Till WA they can still browse. Though they have all the access and there is no change from the time when they used to see everything.
Following is the only error i see in the logs:
[http-8080-Processor25] WARN com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.filesys.CSNodeSorting (catalogqa commandID iw.ccpro.list_directory) - there is no sort key mapping for lockOwner
One thing though is this happens only to those TS user ids which is shared across multiple people but it does not happen as soon as the user is created but after many days (2-3 months even) of use.
TS 6.7.1 SP1
Solaris 10
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
paul_iwov
Hi,
I have faced a similar issue where files no longer show up in any branch/workarea if a user sorts files by "Locked by" in Teamsite.
The workaround would be to customize the LockedBy non–sortable via ui_custom.xml by adding the following line to that file.
property="lockOwner.shortName"
Hope this would help you too
dolly1
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply. We have customized the UI and added the locked by. Following is the code for the same:
< iwov-insert-before id="contentModificationDate" >
< column id="lockOwner"
label="Locked By"
description="Locked By"
type="string"
sortable="true"
property="lockOwner.shortName"
width="12%"
align="left" / >
< / iwov-insert-before >
Here if you see the property="lockOwner.shortName" is already added but here sortable="true". Can you please help me what should I add here more?
I was able to reproduce the issue by clicking on "Locked by" with a new user and now even that user now not able to see anything in the WA.
Thanks again for the reply.
paul_iwov
Hi,
I believe we can disbale this option , setting to sortable="false" so that the files doesn't get sorted by "locked by", it's just only a workaround.
This can be bug which is fixed either in the next patch or in any service pack.
dolly1
Hi Paul,
Thanks again for the reply. I put the following
sortable="false"
and did make_toolkit still I was not able to see anything or browse inside the WA.
I still get the same error in
/local/logs/iwui/servletd_out.log
com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.filesys.CSNodeSorting (userid commandID iw.ccpro.list_directory) - there is no sort key mapping for lockOwner
Any pointers why?