Hi,
I am executing Deploy Task in WFM.
I noticed few strange things while running the Deploy Task using WFM:
1) Deployment is taking lot of time as compared to CLT(iwodcmd).
For a small text file it is taking around 4 minutes to deploy from TS to LRE whereas the same thing I am achieving in hardly 10 seconds through WFT or CLT.
Looking at logs I found that the major time spent in transition from these logs
---- Entering startDeploy.
Entering getUser with user, role and enforcePolicy. Created user:'test_user' in role:'od-admin'enforce policy flag: false Exiting getUser with user, role and enforcePolicy. Entering getODSvrAPIVersion(svc, user). Entering isReceiverOnly(svc, user). StartDeployParm: Deployment name: test_deploy, Deployment name suffix (instance name): , Deployment logging level: UNSPECIFIED, Verify option setting: false, Repair option setting: false, Synchronous flag: true Key=value pairs: [area=/iwmnt/default/main/web/www_domain_com/WORKAREA/work, filelist=/iw-home/ts-home/servletd/temp/deploytask-filelist-45527.txt]
|
to below logs
2010-08-09 10:54:16,128 [http-8588-Processor25] DEBUG com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.DeployURLExternalTask (test_user commandID iw.teamsite.urlexternaltask) - result buffer: Locating OpenDeploy service. Got OpenDeploy service >>>>>-- Start deployment test_deploy. iwodstart running in default synchronous mode. Need to wait for deployment to complete.
|
2) The Deploy Task runs the OD in synchronous mode for ex: when I had tried to deploy another file before completing the earlier job I got an error in logs stating something like "No other operation permitted" and it terminates the job without intimating the user who actually initiated the WF from browser.
However, deploying multiple files simultaneously through WFT works perfectly file without giving any error in logs.