I have configured vff and trying to add/insert image from datastore. In IE6 image is getting added properly but in IE8 a word "about:" gets appended to the relative path of selected image. because of this image is not rendered in Preview or when I again open same VFF.If anybody know the solution for this please post it asap.Thanks in advance.
Can I add a javascriptcalidation while saving VFF content in DCR?Is there any way to add onSave validataion for external VFF callout?
Thanks Ghoti. I could add validations using FormApi. But my worry here that When I add an image in VFE a character gets added to it and as a effect if I again open VEF, that image won't be displayed. That's why I am looking for any validation/way to correct image path while saving my VFE stuff into DCR.I have gone through mail PDFs but didn't get any solution for it.