Hello FolksDoes 6.7.2 Build 70033 Interwoven support upgrade to 7.3 . When i try to upgrade via console. I doesn't ask me any further steps. When i checked in Author installing.pdf it says 6.7.2 sp2 supports. I want to know whether this this supports for upgrade or not.Any pointers appreciatedThanks
If you want an official answer - check with Support.I don't recall which build number is associated with SP2 - but you should be able to figure out your version, at least through the GUI by going through one of the links in the upper-right-corner (I believe it's the 'About' link but I'm not positive as I'm not looking at a 6.7.2 GUI right now)
No it doesn't. Build 70044 correlates to 6.7.2 SP2 (which is also unsupported).You need SP2 with software update 2 - which doesn't appear to actually change the main build number in the TeamSite interface (though does update some module numbers). If it is installed it will be listed under "Patches" as patch 10208.I recently asked similar in this thread: http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=36463&forumid=11