Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to force TS to re-read the OS users?
Frederik
TeamSite 7.1 on Solaris.
I want to add an OS user to TeamSite... I just created the new OS user. I even did a "iwreset -a" afterwards, because my Administration Console happened to be down.
But trying to add the user in the TS Administration UI, the new OS user isn't found. I can find OS users that were created some days ago, but not the just created user.
I conclude that TS occasionally reads the OS users, and so I need to wait.
Does anyone know how to force this reading of OS users? I guess perhaps if I restart the whole iwserver? Or how long the interval is between automatic refreshes?
As far as I remember, 6.7.x was doing the same thing...
thanks all
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
iwreset -o (new flag of iwreset - at least newer than TS 6.5 that I'm used to
)