I am getting an issue while trying to preview the DCR through XSLPT.
Issue : “While previewing the DCR, images are not getting displayed”.
Steps :
- Created a DCR at /default/main/BranchName/WORKAREA/wa_name/templatedata/Product_Content/Specifications/data/.
- The xsl file used to preview the DCR is created at /default/main/BranchName/WORKAREA/wa_name/templatedata/Product_Content/Specifications/presentation/specification.xsl
I want to display an image in the preview option of the DCR. For that, I have added the following line :
[html]

[/html]
The hierarchy of images folder is shown below:
wa_name
- html
- images
- includes
- iw
- sites
- templatedata
When I click on Preview, I am getting the attached HTML Page.
The image is not getting displayed. Cross symbol is coming at the top left corner of the image.I tried to hard code the entire path under
[html]

[/html], still it is behaving in the same way.
As in components, we need to append “$URL_PREFIX”, do I have to append something similar to that, to make the image available through XSLPT?
Please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks in advance.