Thanks nipper for your response.Do I need to do iwreset to reflect the change? I edited it and made a user master , saved it. But in TeamSite UI, i checked in the Administration tab--> Manage Users, this user is not showing as master. Regards,Sanhitaa
Hi Ghoti,I have made the changes correctly but still it did not reflect in TS admin page. Is there anything that I am missing. We usually create users from console. For Eg a sample snippet of commands used to grant TS access - useradd -g 100 -d /home/15655 -s /bin/bash -c "Name_of_User" -m 15655passwd 15655/apps/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwuseradm add-user 15655usermod -a -G grp1,grp2 15655
/apps/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwuseradm set-master userid true
We have integrated TeamSite with Siteminder. Hence, teamsite has SSO login page and userId is numeric. I had already checked for the command/apps/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwuseradm set-master userid trueBut still in TeamSite UI, i checked in the Administration tab--> Manage Users, this user is not showing as master.
Hi Ghoti,Did you get a chance to check with the Support team regarding this.