Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LSCS Fan out works but nothing for LSDS.
System
LS 7.1
LSCS and LSDS is running together on each server in the farm.
We have a CSURLExternalTask that uses StartDeployment.trigger to overide the manifest and deploy to LSCS. Nothing in our task does the LSDS deployment and it obviously is not happening. I am kind of at a loss on where to look next. The Publish LiveSite Content workflow has a Deploy Files cgi task, but where is the source for that so I can explore it? Better yet which pdf should I be pouring over to glean this info from?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
What is in following log files:
1. servletd log.
2. od-home/log/Livesite/*.log
Optionally also check in content_center log + lscs deployment log.