How do I generate DCRs in a directory via a system command (UNIX)? I would appreciate any guidance.Thank you
DCRs are not generally generated - they are created by populating fields within a DCT. Output files are often generated from DCRs by processing the DCR with a PT (either Perl/XML or XSLT).Given that - could you perhaps either re-phrase or elaborate on your question?
I have created DCT A that allows the user to create the XML code for a drop-down menu that is being pulled in to DCT B. When the modifies DCT A, the data in DCT B becomes outdated. To correct that issue, I have created a perl script that cross references the data in the output from DCT A with the data in the DCR B code; the DCRs are successfully recreated with the valid data. So, now I need to regenerate the xml output for these DCRs without losing the extended attributes.I would appreciate any guidance,Maria