Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 7.1 requires X windows for install
nipper
Even if you want command line install, it tries to load the LibXtst.so (RH Linux). From what I can tell this is a bug in the installer A/I use. I put the error into Google and saw the same thing in Oracle threads. I am trying to get X installed on my server so I can continue.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Its been the same for 6.7 RHEL also. I remember running into this at a client install. I put out a KB article. Not sure if it still exists.
relpek
Yup, gui install is your only choice. I got an X windows session going and then promptly ran into an issue with my tmp directory. Had to set IATEMPDIR to tell the installer to use another tmp directory (some permissions issue I couldn't figure out). I am currently wrestling with iwutild issues. Not sure yet if I can blame all my problems on this new installer, but I sure want to.