Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite + shtml - issue generating pages
matty_mouse
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone else has ever had trouble generating .shtml pages through the TeamSite "generate site" workflow?
My presentation template is using ostreaming to output 3 files in total:
1) the default file (the content of which ends up being 2 links to the other 2 files that are generated from the DCR).
2) The English page.
3) The French page.
I've attached some additional information in a text file in case it's helpful, but I'd be surprised if it was - everything generates just fine if I leave the extension as "html" in templating.cfg. As soon as I change it to "shtml", there are problems.
Many thanks for your time and patience!
Cheers,
Matt
TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 1 (RH Linux)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I have generated SHTML before no issues at all.
Define "there are problems"
What steps are you trying ? Preview ? Generate ?
What is the Generate Site workflow ? I assume that is a custom WF.
matty_mouse
Hi Andy,
I hope 2010 is treating you well!
Please forgive my ignorance - I thought there was a "default" generate site wf - I didn't realize they had created that themselves (this is the only place I've ever worked with TS, so I have no idea what it comes with 'OOTB').
It seems their wf was reading the extended attribute on the PT as to which file extension it should have been using, rather than getting that information from templating.cfg.
My apologies to any who wasted their time on my ignorance!
Cheers,
Matt