Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
In TinyMce , set the initial-dir location for insert/edit Image button
Shiv_Agrawal
Hi,
<br /><br />TS DCT->Using TinyCme Editor (as above code) -> on clicking Insert Image button in TinyMce editor ->popup window open which have Browse button -> clicking on Browser Button take us TeamSite location (main/.../.../WORKAREA/work/) for navigation of images or docs.<br /><br />I want to set this Navigation Location (initial-dir) should start with for example - main/.../.../WORKAREA/work/..../..../..../upload.<br /><br />I am using TeamSite 7.1.0 And Tinycme is one which default ship with TS 7.1.0.<br /><br />For better understanding can refer attached .JPG file.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />-<br />Shiv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Shiv_Agrawal
some thong goes wrong with text formating in this thread, I am closing this and open a new one after that.
-Shiv