Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK recursive getFiles
System
does anyone have an example of a recursive getFiles in CCSDK
it seems getFiles() only looks in the "current" directory..
I want to pass in //server/default/main/someBranch/WORKAREA/content/templatedata/content/articles/"
i need all the files inside from (but dont want to have to pass in the lowest level folder:
//server/default/main/someBranch/WORKAREA/content/templatedata/content/articles/data/somefolder/
it seems getModifiedFiles(boolean onlyByCurrentUser, int expandNewFolders) is recursive, but not getFiles..
any suggestions would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Write your own recursive function. It's not hard.
Migrateduser
Write your own recursive function. It's not hard.
yeah.. no kidding..
I was more curious if I missed something simple that is already OOTB.. performance is going to be key, and if there is already something optimized and provided, I would have preferred to use that since the backing store is very large.