Not giving a lot of informationI assume that /xyz/ is really the folder for the category AND typeIs presentation.tpl the TPL you reference in iwpt_compile or is it referenced in another TPL ?
I had removed the exact path and replaced with xyz and abc. Yes, presentation.tpl is my direct reference point in iwpt_compile.
Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am running an iwpt compile on the tpl and getting the following error. Note that the path is valid and I see the tpl at the desired location.I even removed the entire code from the tpl and ran the command. I still get this error. Now we can be sure that the isue is not with the code. [html]Could not open presentation template: Y:/main/abc/WORKAREA/common\templatedata\xyz\presentation\presentation.tpl[/html]Any pointers?
/default
Shouldn't there be a store-name in between Y: and /main (e.g.: /default) ?
What happens if you try dir Y:\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\xyz\presentation\presentation.tplNote Windows' reverse slash
Did you mean without the file name at the last?if I do, dir Y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\xyz\presentationI get "The system cannot find the path specified."if I do,dir Y:/www/main/abc/WORKAREA/common/templatedata\xyz\presentationI get "Invalid switch - "www"." The script had been working well with the combination of \ and / .Ghoti,Please note that www is a new content store in addition to the default store. So no "default".
Please enter "dir Y:\An_Exact_Valid_Windows_Full_Path_To_Your_Template_Including_An_Extension"What does it show?
[html]dir Y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\xyz\presentation.tplThe system cannot find the path specified.[/html]
y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata
xyz
category\datatype\presentation
Y:\> dir Y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedataY:\> dir Y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\xyzY:\> dir Y:\www\main\abc\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\xyz\presentation.tpl
Y:\
Y:\> dir "Y:/www/main/abc/WORKAREA/common/templatedata"
Try my post please
Nipper, your are right. We were missing few groups at Windows level. But it is strange that I can access the location via TS UI.Thanks for the replies everyone.
In your face Boris. :-)I shouldn't gloat, but I do.This is fairly common. I have seen a few times where I can get to a path in TS but not in the filesystem.