Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.2 and FireFox 4.0
Marge131
Has anyone ran into any issues with FireFox 4 and CGI scripts and if so, can you tell me how you fixed them...
I am calling a cgi script and when I check it in FireBug, I can just see the post "spinning" it is not throwing any errors. I uploaded a screen shot of the post.
I am wondering if this is due to the cgi wrapper since the other calls seem to be working fine.
CGI Call:
params.assetPath = assetPath;
params.dcrPath = IWDatacapture.getDCRPath();
IWDatacapture.callServer("/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/setTemplateEAs.ipl", params, false);
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Highly unlikely you will get it to work.
6.7.2 is 3 years old or so. Not QA'ed against FF4. I know Safari and Chrome do not work.
Header.pdf
Rick Poulin
Is this specific to ff4? Doesn't sound like it, if ff4 is actually doing the post but the call isn't responding in a timely manner.
If it's FF4-specific, I would guess that the cgi wrapper requires some POST header that is no longer provided by FF4 and was by FF3, but that seems unlikely. More likely is your script isn't working for any browser and it's doing something silly. Take FormsPub out of the equation and try calling your script directly in the address bar, providing sample params for your script to work with.