Hi All,Im stuck with an abnormal thing, like I have an Metadata tab where Im having publication and expiry date.Im validating the publication date with the current date and if it is lessthan that Im setting the publication date to null.And Im validating the expiry date based on publication date.The scenario Im getting failed is:If I select publication date as some date less than today(ex:08-14-2010)., it is validating and setting the field value null.. but when I try to validate the expiry date it is taking the publication date as "08-14-2010", which should not happen.Im attaching my code snippet.Can any one suggest me where Im going wron.
Hi...I attached using .js format. My bad..I attached it now, can you please have a sight at it now..The scenario is like,Though Im not selecting the Publication field,while Im selecting the expiry date it is taking the previously validated publication date and setting the value..
Hi Lilley,Where Im lost is like1. Select publication date as 05-08-2010.(It will validate and field is set to blank).2.Now select the expiry date any thing after 05-08-2010, it takes and sets the value.but actually it should give an alert publish date not set.
Lohith, Can you try clearing your browser cache and trying it again?Hi Lilley,Can you please let us know the TS version and OS you tested this on?-Rajat
I cleared all my browser cookies and checked, Im unable to get the correct validation.TS7.1windows 2k3