Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR category-dropdown not appearing
Parag
Hi,
I have a DCR datum type Component with multiple skins. On each page of site multiple instnace of this component are present. Earlier the component was referencing to dcrs with fixed category and data-type.
Now I have multiple categories and each category has same datatype.
The pair would be- cpu_en_us/PrivateLandning or cpu_fr_fr/PrivateLanding
I have updated the content.xml accordingly. When I do get latest on pages all components gets updated but only one instance shows the dropdown rest all appears as it were.
Anybody can throw some light on this?
Thanks,
-Parag
TS 6.7.2|LS3.1 on solaris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Have you done update vs over-ride? Anything in the log files? Are you able to validate individually that the components in question are in fact updated to the latest version?
ssharma48
Hi Parag,
We have a same requirement where we also need a multiple category on the page.
Can you please let me know syntax you have written in your content.xml for it.
Regards,
Shikha