Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
urgent- generating keyword from my own keywords list
Richu
Hi All,
I have a problem regarding the keywords generation feature of MetaTagger. If I create a Keywords metadata field based on the inbuilt collection profile(summidx_en) , it gives me automatic suggestions based on the content of my file which is tagged. But as per my project requirements, I should get the keywords suggested based on my own keywords list. Is there any way to do that? I created my own collection profile based on a text file. My text file contains 5 words only and using iwgenindex command I generated all the index files. I am also able to see all the terms with their index values using iwqueryindex command. After that , I created a keywords metadata field based on my custom collection profile. It created a manifest file in the mt-home\conf folder, I gave the name of this manifest file(.smf) in the MT-Rule file corresponding to the item field. But I am getting the same suggestions that I got using in built collection profile. Also I get 10 keywords suggested wherein I am specifying only 3. Please let me know if I have missed any step or if there is some other way to do that.
Any kind of help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Richa,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet