Hi Everyone,
I have reffered the thread
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=31953&forumid=17and follow the steps to run a JSP.
Steps as below:
1. Create JSP Source Folder /iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/web/JSP/getDetails.jsp
2.Create HTML under
/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/web/JSP/rewards.html
I have also run the /Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/make_toolkit.ipl script.
I got below errors
Too many arguments for Encode::decode_utf8 at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/HTTP/Message.pm line 275, near "))"
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/HTTP/Message.pm line 621.
Compilation failed in require at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/HTTP/Request.pm line 3.
Compilation failed in require at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/LWP/UserAgent.pm line 122.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/LWP/UserAgent.pm line 122.
Compilation failed in require at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/DOM.pm line 4269.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/XML/DOM.pm line 4269.
Compilation failed in require at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/TeamSite/InstallUtils.pm line 63.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/vendor/lib/TeamSite/InstallUtils.pm line 63.
Compilation failed in require at make_toolkit.ipl line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at make_toolkit.ipl line 15.
When I tried to call the html page using the UrL:
http://myserver/iw-cc/JSP/rewards.html where myserver is my Teamsite server host shows the error "The requested URL /iw-cc/JSP/rewards.html was not found on this server".
Do we need to run make_toolkit.ipl for calling html pages?
Please share any information on these errors if you face earlier.
Thanks in advance..