Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UNC path
KunalRana
Hi all,
I am trying to migrate asset using java api insertAsset_UNC on the unix box. I am getting "No such file or directory" error as I am trying to give a shared path on unix (samba):
//IP/root/..path../filename
Have tried combination of forward and backward slashes but of no use.
If anyone having any idea on this, please help.
Thanks
Kunal
TS 6.7.2, MB 4.6.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Please include a larger code snippet and try to ensure that the directory in question exists and is readable by MB.
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd
KunalRana
Hi Lyman,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually I am running the java code on the same unix box where the assets are present. On checking if the file exists through the same java code, it returns true for the format //ip/default/../../fdfd.cc . But getting error on inserting that it is an invalid unc path.
Thanks,
Kunal
TS 6.7.2, MB 4.6.2