Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Strange Preview Issue
work4u
I am peforming preivew of the DCR using XSL presentation template and its working except that the image is not showing up and the css. However if I generate the html all looks good and the image and css is working fine.
In addition if go on the server and rename the (zz_tst_......) preview file to some other name removing the zz_ that same preview file is working and the image and css are showing up.
This is starange.... please if you have encountered this issue or know the resolution your help will be greatly appreciated.
Env:
TS: 7.0
OS: Unix
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
If the generate is working and the preview is not then *most likely* you have a path issue with the images and css. I would hazard a guess that the preview directory is in a different location than the generate and you are probably doing something like ../images/blah.jpg instead of /images/blah.jpg
Easy way to test is to generate the output in a different folder (a couple levels down or up) if the css and images do not show that is your issue. It can be fixed in the tempalting.cfg
work4u
Thanks for the reply.
It's not path related but something do with either permission or the name zz_**. Like I mentioned when it created the preview file the images are broken but if I rename the same file to something else so it shows up in the GUI that same file is working fine.
work4u
This was related to permission and its now working correctly.