Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
**DCR - Data Get's Truncated**
System
Has anyone ever seen in a DCR - the data that is output keeps getting truncated - thereby a invalid xml file is created which we can't preview. This happens only in several DCT's that have replicants??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you saying that the dcr itself is getting truncated or the output from generation is being truncated?
Can you post you dct, tpl and example dcr that shows this problem? Also you do not indicate what version of TS you are using (5.0.1, 5.5.2?).
AmyRush
We had an identical problem yesterday too! We are on 5.5.2 and we were suspicious of hardware causing the DCR to truncate.
Migrateduser
I am on ts 5.5.2 and now after testing I starting to think that the DCR/XML which when I pass it on to websphere possibly some kind of file locking is happening which is causing the truncation of data always at the end of the file
Migrateduser
Amy, I'd be curious about what symptoms you are getting and if you are using websphere as well?
Bryan_K
We are using Websphere but it does not interact with TeamSite at all. Perhaps there is a larger issue going on here? I am attaching a screenshot of the error our user received when trying to edit the truncated file.