All,
I was going through this post
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=33428&forumid=66&highlight=lscs+metadataand it says in 7.1 we do not have to do any customization to retrieve the metadata.
I have created a DCR, tagged it with some metadata and deployed using OOTB PLC to both development and production node.
I see that DCR is deployed to LCSS authoring store but I could not find where the metadata is deployed to. My expectation was that metadata will be available in the DB which has IW_ASSET, IWCONT_CATEGORY, IWCONT_CONTENT table but it is not.
In content metadata logs all metadata attributes seems to be identified but the insertion happens something like:
DBD: INSERT:INSERT INTO iw_asset(ast_id,ast_locale,ast_branch,ast_relative_path,ast_creation_date,ast_expiration_date,ast_last_modified_date,ast_last_modified_user) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
DBD: INSERT:INSERT INTO iwcont_content(cont_id,cont_type_id,cont_title,cont_summary) VALUES (?,?,?,?)
DBD: Column: cont_id, field: TeamSite/LiveSite/Id, Index: 1,Converting 'gcyleww3' to VARCHAR
DBD: Column: cont_type_id, field: TupleProcessor/ContentType/Id, Index: 2,Converting '' to VARCHAR
DBD: Column: cont_title, value-from-element: Content/0/Title/0, Index: 3,Converting '' to VARCHAR
DBD: Column: cont_summary, value-from-element: Content/0/Summary/0, Index: 4,Converting '' to VARCHAR
Please let me know what I am missing.