Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
metadata capture form ignores defaults
System
Hi all .. I have a little annoyance that I'm wondering if anyone has come across before.
with a TS 7.1 install, I have defined the metadata capture fields in datacapture.cfg and metadata-rules.cfg, some of these metadata fields are drop down boxes which have default selections applied.
Now, when tagging through CC-Pro (file -> tag menu option) the form appears as expected and default values are selected. When doing this through the workflow external task however, the form displays correctly but none of the default selections are applied... anyone seen this behaviour before ?
thanks
Simon
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Binettoid
Yes. Please let me know, if you find a solution.
I need some of these to default to certain values and I just can't seem to make it work.
Rick Poulin
Can't say I've seen (or tried) that before, but it sounds like something you'd have to follow up via support case with IWOV since the iwmetadata.cgi script isn't exactly open for tweaking.
Best I can offer is a second pair of eyes on your datacap, if you attach it to this thread.. but if it works using the file -> tag view then that'll probably lead nowhere.
BIRT Online Maps 2014-05-02.zip