I'm moving from TS 6.7.2 SP2 --> TS 7.3.1. I've RTFM

and have some additional questions.
* I notice a new branching structure UI wise in TS 7.3.1. configuration/locales configuration/users and roles..
Is my 6.7.2 SP2 iw-store good to go?
* Regarding the Dependency Migration tool.
I'm not running SitePub or LS. Do I run this on any branches that have DCR's or does this do non-templated files as well?
Do I run it on a mounted and active /iw-store or on an inactive store. I was thinking active but was not 100% sure.
In the TS 7.3.1 doc is says "NOTE TeamSite only supports a single Workarea per branch. In TeamSite,
there should only be one Workarea per branch; other Workareas should be
removed. The Dependency Migration tool does not by default migrate more
than one Workarea because of this condition; however, these workareas
can be migrated using the Migration tool's -w option. If you need to use
multiple Workareas, contact Autonomy Support."
Is this for real

?