Hi,
I've installed LSCS on my server, and according to the document (LSCS 7.0 Installation & Admin Guide) in Post Installation section, there is a sample command to deploy to the Preview instance of LSCS.
I ran that command but it wasn't successful. The error I received:
[DEBUG] 22:31:04 StartDeployment - OpenDeploy web service timeout period is 30 m
inutes
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not retrieve service version: ; nested excepti
on is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.OpenDeployService.getServiceDescri
ption(OpenDeployService.java:195)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.StartDeployment.trigger(StartDeplo
yment.java:1056)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.StartDeployment.trigger(StartDeplo
yment.java:902)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.StartDeployment.main(StartDeployme
nt.java:887)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:154)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2443)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at com.interwoven.opendeploy.web.service.OpenDeployServiceBindingStub.ge
tODWebServiceVersion(OpenDeployServiceBindingStub.java:906)
at com.interwoven.wcm.iwrr.deployment.OpenDeployService.getServiceDescri
ption(OpenDeployService.java:183)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSoc
ketFactory.java:153)
at org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSoc
ketFactory.java:120)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:1
91)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.ja
va:404)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)
... 14 more
[ERROR] 22:31:05 StartDeployment - Exception in StartDeployment.main() java.lang
.RuntimeException: Could not retrieve service version: ; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
What did I miss out?
Thanks in advance.