Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error submitting .page file
Bowker
(My apologies if this belongs in a different forum)
From within CCPro I'm trying to submit sites/****/index.page and use the OOTB Workflow "Publish LiveSite Content". It gets part way through the process and dies with this error appearing in the submit window:
LSCS StartDeployment: Error while deploying to LSCS.Please look for content center logs for more details.
In the TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/content_center.log file I find:
2011-04-28 07:39:40,426 [http-0.0.0.0-8080-3] ERROR com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.modeler.UsersWithRolesDataSource () - execute: error while communicating with teamsite, unable to populate user map.
com.interwoven.cssdk.access.CSInvalidUserException: (No such user)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:195)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.access.AccessServiceSciImpl.getUserData(AccessServiceSciImpl.java:1951)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.java.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.getUserData(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:218)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.impl.CSUserImpl.refreshData(CSUserImpl.java:122)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.common.impl.CSObject.refresh(CSObject.java:121)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.common.impl.CSObject.forceValid(CSObject.java:98)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.impl.CSUserImpl.getFullName(CSUserImpl.java:340)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.access.impl.CSUserImpl.getDisplayName(CSUserImpl.java:329)
at com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.modeler.UsersWithRolesDataSource.execute(UsersWithRolesDataSource.java:91)
at com.interwoven.datasource.core.DataSourceFactory.executeComponent(DataSourceFactory.java:279)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.DatasourceCallout.executeComponent(DatasourceCallout.java:190)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.DatasourceCallout.execute(DatasourceCallout.java:135)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.InlineCallout.handleDataSource(InlineCallout.java:376)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.InlineCallout.execute(InlineCallout.java:191)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.external.InlineCalloutProcessor.executeInline(InlineCalloutProcessor.java:203)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.external.InlineCalloutProcessor.evaluateInlineCallouts(InlineCalloutProcessor.java:136)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.external.AbstractDCRPredicate.buildDCRDocument(AbstractDCRPredicate.java:76)
at org.apache.jsp.workflowModeler.ccpro.instantiatorScreenWrapper_jsp._jspService(instantiatorScreenWrapper_jsp
Any guess?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Do you have LSCS configured ? Does the normal LSCS deployment work?
nipper
Also, while I doubt this is the issue, I have noticed that the user who is submitting content needs to be configured in OD for access to the deployment. That is a serious pain as it is only for the LSCS deployment and not required for the LSDS deployment.
What user is running that task ? What role ?
Bowker
We're just installing the system so right now, only me (role: master).
I can successfully run the TaxonomyMetadata deployment. Adding every user to OD would not be something I would really want to do. We have hundreds of users.
nipper
OK, not certain what is causing your error.
Watch for the OD issue. I have not tried to get around it yet as I am still in dev. I will try to workaround, also worth logging a support case.