Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
web.config file in MediaBinWebservices
srirar
Hi,
I have installed the webservices locally and tried to access all the api's.
Just for test connection, I have executed the "ValidateCurrrentUser" and "TestMediaBinConnection". It gave me the correct result.
So, I thought of using the api, "GetAssetIDList". I clicked on that and gave the containerId (basically the folder GUID). it was not fetching me the assetID List rather it throws HTTP 500 - Internal server error .
So, my database is SQL. Do I need to mention any sql details in the web.config file ? This is the first time that I am working on this.
Any help is appreciated...
Thanks,
Sriram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
srirar
This is solved...
santosh013
Hi Everyone,
We have installed mediabin as per the guidance provided in the PDF.
In our case We are able to get the value of "ValidateCurrrentUser".
But When We try to get "TestMediaBinConnection".
It returns that the mediabin server is not running.
We even restarted the mediabin server but in vain.
Any update regarding the same will be highly appreciated.
Mediabin:4.6.2
OS:Windows 2003
Thanks,
santosh013
this is solved with minor changes in the web.config file.
Thanks,